Google has recently brought a new feature along with the release of Android Lollipop and that feature is called Factory Reset Protection. Most of the people do not know what Factory Reset Protection is. However, you do not need to worry about anything because in this article, we will tell you about Factory Reset Protection.
The main advantage of Factory Reset Protection is that other people will not be able to have access to your device, in case it is lost or stolen. This feature works only if you have set up a pattern lock or a security pin. Without that, Factory Reset Protection does not work. You can give this FRP Bypass app a try on the go.
Bypass Google Account Verification APK
Previously, bypassing the Google Account Verification was easier and could be done by Factory resetting. However, on these new Android devices, removing the Factory Reset Protection is necessary to use your device. You might face this problem when you buy your phone from someone and not from the company or a middle man. To use the phone in such a case, you need to bypass the Factory Reset Protection. If you do not know how to do this, you have nothing to worry about because in this article, we will tell you how to bypass Google Account Verification. All you need to do is to follow the steps which we have mentioned below and you will be able to bypass the Google Account Verification. The steps to follow are:
- The most important thing that you need to make sure of is that you need to have factory reset your Android device. Once you have done that, reboot your device and select the language which you prefer.
- Now, the main process starts from here. You need to make sure that you have connected your Android device to a WiFi network.
- You will be now asked to enter your Google account details. Click on the text field until the keyboard pops up on the screen.
- Tap and hold on the “@” which will open up the settings menu.
- You will see three dots on the top right corner of your screen, click on it.
- From there, you have to select the help and feedback option.
- Select any item from that.
- Long press on any option that you see and then choose web search option.
- On the search field, type “Settings” followed by About Phone option.
- To enable developers option, tap build number seven times.
- Return to the Previous menu to open developer options.
- Allow OEM unlocking and tap back option twice.
- Restart the phone and connect it again with your WiFi network.
- You will now be asked to enter new account details instead of the old ones.
These are all the steps which you need to follow to bypass the Google Account Verification on your Android device.
Factory Reset Protection is an excellent feature for Android users especially in case their phone is stolen or lost. Factory Reset Protection makes sure that your data is safe. The steps to bypass Google Account Verification are easy and you will not face any problems while you are trying to bypass it.
You may like – TrueCaller Script: Search Any Number Without Using App