Finally, after a long wait, Timi Studios of Tencent Games has released Call of Duty Mobile Beta Android version for global users. Currently, the game is available to download for pre-registered users under a very limited-scale closed Beta in India.
Call of Duty®: Mobile is a highly anticipated multiplayer game where you get an opportunity to battle against opponents in iconic maps and modes. In addition, it’s a true FPS – First Person Shooter game, TPP mode isn’t available unlikely PUBG Mobile. In the upcoming days, COD Mobile might give good competition for PUBG Mobile with time. Here in this article, we’re sharing links to download Call of Duty Mobile APK + OBB for Android devices. Follow up the instructions below to get the game ready.
Download Call of Duty Mobile APK For Android
Download Call of Duty Mobile OBB Data
Join our Discord Server – https://discord.gg/VkwVXa5
How to install Call of Duty Mobile Android OBB & Data
1. Download Both APK and OBB Files.
2. Now install the COD Mobile APK. Don’t launch the game right now.
3. Create a folder named “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” in the location Android/ OBB
4. Cut or Copy the downloaded OBB file into the newly created “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” folder.
5. Grant storage permissions & run the game.
After installing the game, do check the in-game message box, you’ll get 5000CP for enrolling in the closed beta test. You may redeem your CP to grab a call of duty mobile battle pass for exclusively free.