Today at the WWDC 2018 in SanJose, Apple has announced the next generation iOS 12. This latest version of the iOS will focus on stability factor, performance improvements. As per sources, iOS 12 will run smoothly on older iPhones. Apple also claims, App launching speeds will be faster than twice of that on older versions. And devices starting from iPhone 5S having 64 bit architecture will be capable of running this new OS. The first beta of iOS 12, iOS 12 beta 1 is available to download for developers and beta testers. The final built of iOS 12 will be released after a couple of beta releases.
For jailbreak lovers – How to Downgrade From iOS 11.4 to 11.3.1 firmware on iPhone / iPad.
Initially it needs a $99 worth paid apple developer account to download the iOS 12 beta 1. But in case you don’t have a paid apple developer account, here in this tutorial i will show you how to download and install iOS 12 beta 1 without developer account. You really don’t need a PC or Mac for this, by this method so can install iOS 12 beta 1 directly on your iPhone or iPad.
iOS 12 Beta 1 Download without developer account [IPSW] –
Interesting new Features of iOS 12 beta 1 :
- ARKit 2.0 for AR enabled apps and games.
- Battery health monitoring.
- Improved response time.
- Faster app launching time.
- A new “For You” tab in the photos app.
- Siri gets shortcuts and becomes smarter. Now siri can order coffee for you at morning.
- Apple news, stocks, carplay and voice memos.
- Group Notifications.
- FaceTime Animoji and Memoji.
- Hardened security and privacy.
How to Download iOS 12 Beta 1 without Developer Account –
- Open this link using Safari browser.
- From the next page, you’ll need to download iOS 12 beta 1 profile on your iPhone or iPad.
- It may ask you to select your device model, so simply choose your respective device name. And click on install.
- On the next screen, it’ll ask you to enter your screen unlocking password. Enter your password and again click on install.
- Again on the next popup window, choose install.
- Now you will need to restart your iPhone or iPad. Just tap on restart.
- After restarting go to Settings> General> Software update.
- You’ll see iOS 12 Developer beta 1 on the available software update section. Simply install it.
- It may take a 30-45 minutes for the update to appear. In case even after restarting you’re not seeing any update, wait till the update arrives.
Caution – iOS 12 Beta 1 could be highly unstable. We would recommend you to install it on your secondary device. In case you don’t have a secondary one, try to avoid from downloading iOS 12 Beta 1 on your primary iPhone / iPad. Kindly wait for iOS 12 beta 3 or 4 to test it out on your primary device.
You May Like – Download TuTuApp VIP Free / TuTu Helper for iOS 9 / 10 / 11.
Having any problems while downloading iOS 12 beta 1 without developer account of your iPhone / iPad. Let me know in the comments below.