We have already told you how to get the latest iOS 12 onto your iPhones and iPads. Now, its turn for the latest macOS. The macOS Mojave is one of the best updates for the macs over the years. Here in this article i’ll guide you to download and install macOS Mojave Final on Macbook / iMacs.
macOS Mojave Final features
Mojave brings lots of new features to your macs. Here are some of the most interesting ones.
- Dark mode: Dark mode was present in the High Sierra but it only turned Mac’s menu bar and Dock dark. Now, with Mojave, you could put the entire desktop into dark mode. This will also support the apps designed by Apple for the system.
- Dynamic desktop: It is also one of the most interesting features of the new OS. The feature changes the look of your wallpaper depending on the local time. During the day-time, the wallpaper will show the background with a sunny back-drop and it will turn to a night scene as the time passes. There will be 16 backgrounds which will change every 90 minutes to show the passage of time.
- Group FaceTime: MacOS Mojave lets you talk to multiple contacts using FaceTime at the given moment. You can add up to 32 people in your group chat at once.
- All-new Mac App Store: MacOS Mojave completely overhauls the app store on your mac. New tabs such as Discover, Create, Work, and Play has been introduced. New apps such as Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Systems’ Lightroom and BareBones’ BBEdit editor have been added to the store as well.
There are plenty more amazing features that you can enjoy on the latest iteration of the macOS.
Devices that support macOS Mojave Final
Here is a list of devices that are compatible with the latest macOS. MacBook (early-2015 and newer), MacBook Air (mid-2012 and newer), MacBook Pro (mid-2012 and newer), Mac mini (late-2012 and newer), iMac (late-2012 and newer), iMac Pro (2017), and Mac Pro from late-2013, mid-2012 and 2010.
Download macOS Mojave Final
In order to download the latest update, you need to follow these simple steps.
- Open the app store on your mac.
- Click on the updates section.
- The update will appear and you can download it from there. You need to ensure that you have at least 20 GB of free space on your device and have a reliable internet connection.
- Once, the OS is downloaded just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Just make sure that you have made a backup of all your important data prior to installing the macOS Mojave final. Oh! and don’t get startled if the system restarts multiple time during the process.