In recent days, Ripple is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies in the world. Back in the march of 2017, the value of 1 Ripple/XRP was around 0.006212 USD, currently 1 Ripple/XRP value stands near around $2 USD. With other cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH, XRP is also getting popularity day-by-day. But the main problem while buying Ripple (XRP) is the little complicated process of transaction. You can buy Bitcoin directly from many vendors like coinex or zebpay.
Currently many vendors have stopped selling Ripple (XRP) directly for various circumstances. While you may trade XRP using other cryptocurrencies like BTC or ETH. So if you’ve Bitcoins then you can convert it into Ripple or XRP. The best method is to Deposit Bitcoin into Binance and then use it to buy XRP. Today we’ll be showing you how to buy Ripple from binance using Bitcoin.
How to buy XRP from Binance using BTC –
- First You’ve to create an account on binance. Simple go to Binance.com and click on Register, sign up with your email id and choose password to create your account.
- A verification link will be sent to registered email account. Click on the sent link to verify and activate your binance account. You can now start trading. Also you can verify your account by providing your identity proof like Driving license, Passport (If you’re from india, then you can use your Aadhaar card to verify). Verification can take upto 7 days.
- Now open up binance, take your mouse pointer over your account, now click on Estimated value.
- On the next screen you’ll see a long list of cryptourrencies, scroll down until you find BTC. now click on Deposit present in the BTC option to add bitcoin into your Binance account. It will show up a Bitcoin desposit address on your computer screen.
- Now open up bitcoin wallet where you’ve stored your purchased bitcoin. You can use Zebpay or coinex to buy BTC if you’ve not. As an example, here’s a demo. I’m using UNOCOIN to send BTC into Binance account.
- Click on Send Bitcoin, now choose how much BTC you want to send into Binance. Enter amount now copy paste the binance bitcoin deposite address and simply send it. The sent BTC will be added into your Binance account shortly. Now you’ve added BTC balence and can start trading on binance.
- Now go to the homepage of binance and scroll down until you get this option XRP/BTC as shown highlighted in the image below.
- Now click on XRP/BTC.
- Now in the amount box, type the number of XRP (Ripple) that you to purchase from binance using your BTC (Bitcoins). suppose you may type 120, the price of 120 XRP is around 240 USD today (13.1.2017). So BTC worth 240 USD will be deducted from your account and you will be credited with 120 XRP into your binance account. That’s it. Now you may trade this or keep it what ever you like.
- If you want you can also buy ETH from using BTC by almost same method, Just you’ve choose ETH/BTC.
Happy trading ! we hope this turotial will be helpful for you. For any queries you may drop down your comments, we’ll help you with it.