For a long time, Fortnite mobile has been a hot battle royal game for iOS users. If you’ve ever seen fortnite game-play on YouTube or twitch, you might wanted to play it on your Android device. The wait is finally over, after a long wait, Epic games has launched ‘Fortnite Battle Royale’ Mobile for Android. With a soft launch for just a few high-end Samsung devices, fortnite mobile beta is coming to major android devices in upcoming weeks.
As of now, Fortnite is supported on a few Samsung mobile phones – Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4. Not only this, users who’ve purchased Samsung Note 9 or Galaxy Tab S4 will get access to the new Galaxy outfit and 15,000 V-bucks for exclusively free. According to Epic games, Fortnite mobile android will remain Samsung exclusive for a few days.
But if you’re not a Samsung flagship range device user, don’t get upset, Fortnite mobile Beta will begin opening for other android devices over the next few days. But though here fortnite doesn’t seem to be available for a wide-range of devices. Apart from that, the game will also not be available to download from Google play store.
Fortnite Beta Compatible Android Phones –
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4.
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL.
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V.
- Essential: PH-1.
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10.
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+.
- Nokia: 8.
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6.
- Razer: Phone.
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2.
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11.
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11 / U11+, U12+ (currently not supported).
- Motorola : Moto Z / Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force (currently not supported).
- Sony: Xperia: XZ/ XZs, XZ1, XZ2 (currently not supported).
The above devices are or will be supported to play Fortnite Android. While this list is very short, many mid-range mobiles are not supported yet. If you’re expecting that your device will be included in this list, you should know the minimum hardware requirements for fortnite mobile android.
Fortnite Android Hardware Requirements –
- Android 5.0 lollipop or higher [64bit].
- 3GB RAM or more.
- Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher GPU.
- Non Rooted device.
Along with that, Epic games has put a bar to prevent the game from getting spoiled by Hackers or cheaters. Fortnite mobile will not support a rooted android devices of now. If your phone is rotted, and you want to play fortnite mobile beta then it’s better to revert back to factory state. Voice facility isn’t available yet, but fortnite android developers has plan to support voice chat.
Download Fortnite Mobile Android Beta –
- Visit https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/sign-up from your android mobile or PC to download fortnite android installer.
- Click on “Sign up for E-mail Invite”.
- Create or sign in to your existing epic games account.
- From the drop down list, select the name of your android phone. And click on “select” to submit it.
- You’ll get a message saying “You’re now on the waiting list! We’ll send you an invite email when you can play. The email will contain a link to the Fortnite Installer. Thanks for your patience!”.
- That’s all, now check on your email. You’ll get a link to download Fortnite mobile android installer.
- Install it, and then it’ll start to download Fortnite on your android phone. The download size would be around 1.9GB.
Follow the above instructions to download Fortnite mobile android on android android phone easily. You can also visit https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/faq#android to get more details about fortnite android. While the game is still under early stages of beta, so there’s a strong possibility that more android devices will be supported in the upcoming days.