Got your GB WhatsApp account banned? Since past few weeks, Whatsapp has started temporarily banning account of GB Whatsapp users, many users got their account banned with a screen saying “You’re temporarily banned from Whatsapp because you may have violated our terms of service. You’ll be able to use WhatsApp again in…”. However, it states the ban isn’t permanent, upon installing the official WhatsApp the ban gets lifted up completely. Here in this article, we’ll discuss how to solve GB Whatsapp Account Temporarily Banned issue and get your account unbanned.
Why Whatsapp is Banning GB Whatsapp users?
Well, currently WhatsApp has over 1.5 billion active users from over 180 countries across the world. This Facebook Inc owned social media platform has taken several steps to encounter malicious and fake apps surfacing on the web. There are a bunch of apps available, willing you to provide additional lucrative features on WhatsApp. Most of these applications actually push adware or malware on your Android device or even steal sensitive users data. A bunch of cyber fraud from data theft to scrapping of banking information happened with a countless number of people for installing such dangerous, malicious apps on their device and granting those sensitive permissions.
To protect its user base from using such applications, Whatsapp inc has been warning users to download its official application from only trusted app stores for a while. But Still, people seems falling into the cyber trap and ended up installing generic malware on their device. However, to solve this thing, WhatsApp is currently temporarily banning users whoever is using third-party apps like GB Whatsapp. It’s the main reason behind the frustrating GB WhatsApp account banned problem. Bunch of users has been facing GB Whatsapp Account Temporarily banned issue from then.
Is GB Whatsapp Safe to Use?
Basically, unlike other applications, GB Whatsapp is completely safe to use and has end-to-end encryption features which keep your private data safe. This third-party app has several useful features that are not even available in the official application like Anti-revoke (allows people to see deleted messages on WhatsApp), Privacy modes ( hide last seen, online status, double tick, writing status), DND Mode, Auto reply and much more. Although being safe and useful, users are getting their GB Whatsapp account banned temporarily for a time period. In my case, I’ve been using this third-party app since last few years and recently once got my GB Whatsapp account temporarily banned for 20 minutes, but was able to find a fix for this issue.
How to Solve GB WhatsApp Temporarily Banned Problem
You’ve to say goodbye to those additional juicy features. Just use basic things to solve GB WhatsApp account temporarily banned thing.
1. Wait for your temporary ban to end.
2. Open settings and navigate to More > Chats > Back up chats. Now create a backup for your chats and files.
3. Uninstall the app.
4. Download Official Whatsapp latest version, install it.
5. Open up and verify with OTP using your phone number, don’t restore chats.
6. Keep the app using for few hours, make sure to send some texts to your contacts or upload a few stories. It’ll lift up the GB WhatsApp account ban as Whatsapp sever will think you’re now using the official application.
7. Now uninstall it.
8. Download and install the latest version of GB Whatsapp.
9. Verify with your mobile number.
10. Don’t enable any additional features which are not available in the official WhatsApp application. Enable any of those features, it might get your account banned again.
If even after using the above steps, still, GB WhatsApp account banned problem hasn’t been solved, wait for the next update, it’ll come with Anti-ban feature.
How to Switch to Official Whatsapp from GB Whatsapp [Rsetore Chat + Data]
1. Go to Settings > More > Chats > Back up chats and create a backup.
2. Uninstall the application from your Android phone.
3. Go to your internal storage, find a folder named “GBWhatsapp”.
4. Rename the folder to “Whatsapp”.
5. Download official Whatsapp from Google Play Store.
6. Register with your phone number and restore the chats by following up on-screen instructions. Keep using the official app.
I know, it’s hard to say goodbye to GB Whatsapp for account banned issue. But as of now, we don’t have a permanent fix to solve GB WhatsApp account temporarily ban thing. If you’re lucky enough the first method will work, otherwise shift to the official one.