NFCWriter X for iOS by Limneos is a successor of the NFCWriter released by Elias Limneos, the previous year. These amazing tweaks let the users access the complete features of NFC chip present in their iPhones.
NFCWriter X is going to be a perfect tweak for the users who want to use the NFC chip in their phone to work with NFC tags, Credit/Debit Cards, MRTD documents and other similar things.
You may like – Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode on iOS with WhatsApp True Dark tweak.
The tweak lets the user tinker not only the iPhones but any Apple device that comes with the NFC feature. If you are looking for the features of NFCWriter X then they are as follows
- ability to read many commonly available tags.
- Write and Format tags.
- Copy a single or multiple tags.
- ability to read and write NDEF messages.
- emulation of tags with UID and NDEF message using ISO-DEP protocol.
- ability to manage and save all the tags in a single place.
- ability to scan a tag in the background while the app is minimized or the phone is locked.
- perform the actions according to the instructions present on the tags.
- display the information present on the tags such as serial number, type, memory size, etc.
- Read EMV cards (debit and credit) and MRTD documents such as passports, ID Cards, NFC-enabled driver licenses, etc.
These and a lot more other features can be accessed by the means of this tweak on your iPhone.
NFCWriter X for iOS doesn’t just rely on Apple’s framework but manages the device at a driver level. This makes the tweak more powerful than any other app can ever be. The best part is that the tweak achieves this while maintaining the security of your iPhone.
Download NFCWriter X
If you are intrigued by the features of this tweak an want to give it a try then you could get it from Cydia’s BigBoss repository. Upon downloading, you would need to pay $3.99 in order to use the tweak.
It supports all jailbroken iPhones 6s and later which are running either iOS 10 or iOS 11.